Jul 30, 2015; Owings Mills, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marlon Brown (14) makes a catch during day one of training camp at Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
We’re already halfway through the Baltimore Ravens’ preseason, which means that roster decisions are looming. The next few weeks are going to decide whether several players make the cut, or if they are simply going to wind up cut.
NFL teams have until September 1st to get their rosters down to 75 players, and must be at 53 players by September 5th. That means that 37 or so guys are going to be on the street, hoping to latch on with another team.
The Ravens have a lot of tough decisions to make with one of the deeper and more talented rosters in the NFL. While many positions have already been decided, there are some painful decisions looming for Ozzie Newsome, John Harbaugh, and the Ravens’ brass.
What follows is our first Ravens final roster prediction of the 2015 calendar year. We’re going to look at the facts when making our decisions, including taking into account a little bit of history.
So who’s in, and who’s out? We’ll start with an easy one – the quarterbacks.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?