Jan 3, 2015; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers running back Josh Harris (40) carries the ball as Baltimore Ravens nose tackle Brandon Williams (98) and Ravens inside linebacker C.J. Mosley (57) defend in the second quarter during the 2014 AFC Wild Card playoff football game at Heinz Field. Mandatory Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
In: Brandon Williams, Timmy Jernigan, Chris Canty, Carl Davis, Lawrence Guy, Kapron Lewis-Moore
Out: DeAngelo Tyson, Micajah Reynolds, Christo Bilukidi
The Ravens kept only five defensive linemen on the final roster last season, but may not be 100% comfortable doing so this year with a group of young players.
With Williams, Jernigan, Canty, and Davis the obvious locks, the real battle comes down to Lewis-Moore, Tyson, and Bilukidi.
The Ravens have kept Lewis-Moore around on I.R. for two straight seasons, but he’ll have to show them something soon to get his shot. I think his upside is still there.
Bilukidi was signed off the Bengal’s practice squad last season and is a replaceable talent. Tyson has done nothing to this point to earn a roster spot and his time may be up.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?