Oct 12, 2014; Tampa, FL, USA; Baltimore Ravens fans react against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the second half at Raymond James Stadium. Baltimore Ravens defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-17. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
Two preseason games are in the books, two more to go.
In those two games, I couldn’t help but notice some areas of opportunity for Ravens Nation for this upcoming season and every season thereafter.
So I have 5 very simple rules to ensure that you’ll always experience the most exuberant Ravens fan experience during the preseason, regular season, postseason and offseason.
These are all things that every Ravens fan should know, embrace, and practice. We’ll start with a very basic one.
Next: Rule #5
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?