You’re a fan. Not a player, coach, GM, or owner.
Sep 22, 2013; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh (left) talks to coaches prior to the game against the Houston Texans at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
We all do it.
A bad play is made, an interception is thrown, a penalty should have been challenged, a free agent should have been signed, a player was traded or allowed to test free agency, etc.
Any one of these scenarios happen, and we put on our H.F.I.C. (Head Fan In Charge) hat and start calling shots from our couch or the bar.
Now in some cases, its just a friendly conversation of “here’s what I would have done…”. But some of us take it way too far.
Start calling for Ozzie’s job, calling Biscotti an idiot, wanting to bench Flacco, or worse, still talking about how Flacco’s contract is keeping the team from signing big name free agents.
I see it this way, if you struggle to make it to the playoffs in your fantasy league or need cheat codes to win at Madden, don’t tell the Ravens how to do their job. Just keep showing your support as a fan.
That’ll do just fine.
Next: Rule #3
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?