Dec 28, 2014; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith, Sr. (89) cannot make the catch as Cleveland Browns cornerback Buster Skrine (22) is called for pass interference in the first quarter at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
The Ravens are very fortunate to have a great group of wide receivers all competing for roster spots. With so much talent on the roster already, narrowing down the group to 6 players will be incredibly hard for the team.
Now that Marc Trestman is running the offense, the Ravens will most likely pass the ball more than they ever have. With veterans like Steve Smith Sr., promising young players like Breshad Perriman, and surprise players like Kamar Aiken, this year’s receiving corps looks to be one of the best the team has ever had.
These receivers have a lot of pressure on them too, because the tight end corps is still very young. The depth that the team has looks to be solid, but roster spots are still up for grabs. With so many options to choose from, the final roster cuts will be really hard to predict.
Since only 6 wide receivers will likely make the team, here is a list of the 6 that have the edge over the others.
Next: Steve Smith
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?