#3: Kamar Aiken
Jan 10, 2015; Foxborough, MA, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Kamar Aiken (11) carries the ball to score a touchdown as New England Patriots strong safety Patrick Chung (23) defends in the first quarter during the 2014 AFC Divisional playoff football game at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports
Aiken broke out in his 3rd NFL season last year, and he has not slowed down since. As a 3rd year veteran who had bounced around the league, Aiken made a name for himself last preseason. He worked hard, played well, and earned a spot on the roster.
Aiken used his reliable hands and special teams prowess to get on the field as much as possible. However, no one could have predicted that Aiken would have gotten the amount of playing time that he ended up getting.
Aiken caught 24 passes and had 3 touchdowns, and he was a much bigger part of the WR rotation than anticipated. This season, Aiken will look to prove that he can re-create the magic of last season. After having a great camp, Aiken has proven that last season was no fluke and that he belongs in this league.
He will get an increased role from last season, and he is more than equipped to handle it.
Next: Michael Campanaro
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?