Two blowout losses in the preseason. Some say, “‘it’s just preseason, these games don’t matter.” I beg to differ. I take the same stance as Coach Harbaugh when he said, “I want us to compete at a high level and I want us to win.”
Well, one group of people don’t care if we lose in the preseason, regular season, postseason, or offseason. They are always ready to remind us of the loss. There are other names I’d like to call them individually and collectively, but for this purpose, we’ll just refer to them as:
Oct 12, 2014; Tampa, FL, USA; Baltimore Ravens fans react against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the second half at Raymond James Stadium. Baltimore Ravens defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-17. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
The season starts in a little over a week, and we as Ravens Nation have to be well prepared in every area of our fandom. Which includes being ready for the “Raven Haters.” Trust me, they are ready for us.
They’re watching every move, though they claim they don’t care about us and they are ready to ridicule and argue us down.
So I’m going to give you something very valuable and powerful. I present to you, FIVE (5) comebacks when arguing with a “Ravens Hater.”
Next: Comeback #5
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?