Feb 22, 2014; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome speaks at the NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Pat Lovell-USA TODAY Sports
The Baltimore Ravens are coming up on their season opener against the Denver Broncos, which is just days away at this point, and they’re still faced with some unanswered questions — some of which were also unanswered at the start of training camp.
At the start of training camp, the jury was still out on some things in terms of Baltimore’s roster; what receivers would get the most field time, who would backup running back Justin Forsett, and what would be Dennis Pitta’s future in Baltimore. This is not to mention what the Ravens had to do to ensure that their defense would undergo a complete makeover from what we saw last season.
However, I’m choosing to focus on the offense given the fact that they took major hits at three key positions; wide receiver (Torrey Smith), running back (Bernard Pierce as a backup), and tight end (Owen Daniels).
Next: Wide receiver depth chart
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?