Sep 3, 2015; Atlanta, GA, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Darren Waller (12) runs after a catch against the Atlanta Falcons in the second quarter at the Georgia Dome. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports
The Baltimore Ravens final roster is set, along with their practice squad. For now, anyway. Any NFL roster is typically a fluid situation that changes throughout the year, whether it be because of injury or ineffectiveness.
The Ravens have a deep roster filled with talent, but aren’t without some question marks at certain positions. While we hope that those questions are answered by the men currently on the roster, the truth is, no one knows if/when that will happen.
Between now and September 13th, when the Ravens kick off their season against the Denver Broncos, we could very well see more changes. A lot of players that are on the active 53 are currently fighting injuries, and some of them come with uncertain statuses.
Having said that, the Ravens have to feel mostly good about the state of the current roster. They have talent and solid depth at almost any position, and they have assembled a strong practice squad. Let’s take a look at the current state of things and how the roster stacks up.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?