Aug 22, 2015; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Baltimore Ravens center Jeremy Zuttah (53) snaps the ball to quarterback Joe Flacco (5) against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles won 40-17. Mandatory Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
Starters: Eugene Monroe, Marshal Yanda, Kelechi Osemele, Jeremy Zuttah, Rick Wagner
Backups: James Hurst, Ryan Jensen, John Urschel
Practice Squad: Kaleb Johnson, De’Ondre Wessley
The Ravens are rolling the dice a bit by carrying only 8 offensive linemen into the season, especially with various injuries still plaguing the position. They do, however, return all five starters on one of the NFL’s best offensive lines from last season.
It might also be the last year we see guards Yanda and Osemele playing together, as both are up for free agency after the 2015 season. The Ravens don’t have an obvious successor for either, and their trio of backups largely struggled when pressed into action last season.
The health of the offensive line will be the key to the Ravens success in 2015. They are the key to this offense, both on the ground and through the air.
Next: Defensive Line
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?