Aug 29, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens defensive end Chris Canty (99) hits Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins (8) during the second quarter at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Starters: Timmy Jernigan, Brandon Williams, Chris Canty
Backups: Kapron Lewis-Moore, Carl Davis, Lawrence Guy, Christo Bilukidi
The defensive line looks as stout as ever in 2015, and it is also as young as ever. Injuries, however, are another big concern here. Jernigan is once again fighting to stay healthy, yet appears to be a rising star when on the field.
Lewis-Moore is a great story as a player whose last two seasons in the NFL ended before they got started as he suffered back-to-back season ending injuries. KLM had a strong offseason that proves the Ravens were wise to keep him around.
Davis had an excellent offseason as well, and is looking like a steal after the Ravens took him in the 3rd round of the draft. This unit is deep and talented, and should give opposing offensive lines headaches all season long.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?