Dec 21, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh talks with linebacker Zach Orr (54) during the game against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
The Baltimore Ravens have finally released their official depth chart for the regular season, which means the season opener is pretty much here and that Ravens Nation are happy campers.
The offseason was quite interesting given the level of competition among members of the defense, offense and even the special teams unit.
Things really came down to the wire this time, as there were several players on the bubble and those who were waiting to be cleared by the trainers to play.
So, some of the listings on the depth chart did come as a surprise to fans and critics.
That said, here are three takeaways from Baltimore’s depth chart.
Next: Can Kamar Aiken fill these shoes?
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?