Sep 20, 2015; Oakland, CA, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) gestures against the Oakland Raiders at O.co Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Coming into this week at 0-2, the Ravens desperately need to win. It is very rare that teams who start the year at 0-2 make the playoffs, and it is almost unheard of if a team starts 0-3 and makes the playoffs.
With the odds stacked against them already, the Ravens are backed into a corner right now. For this reason, the Ravens have the advantage, as they have more to lose than the 2-0 Bengals.
The Bengals have a good team led by QB Andy Dalton, but the Ravens have a really good chance to end their perfect record so far. With most of their players (minus Terrell Suggs) healthy, the Ravens are still a team to be feared.
If the defense can get some stops and the offense can score the ball at an efficient rate, the Ravens will have every opportunity to snap their current losing streak. With that in mind, here are five things to watch in the game on Sunday.
Next: No. 1
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?