Jan 3, 2015; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker James Harrison (92) talks to Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh (R) after the 2014 AFC Wild Card playoff football game at Heinz Field. The Ravens won 30-17. Mandatory Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
In our world, this is a national holiday. It’s RAVENS-Steelers week. On the field, in our homes, and in the world of fantasy football, the only thing that matters is, BEAT THE STEELERS.
….and of course add another mark in the win column in fantasy football!
Let’s address the elephant in the room. The Baltimore Ravens are 0-3 for the first time in franchise history.
Now that we’re done with that, let’s first remember that the Ravens have lost 3 games by a total of 11 points. Each game was very winnable had we just found the end zone once more or allowed one less touchdown from the opposing offense.
As a unit, adjustments are needed to start winning as a unit. But in the world of fantasy football, there are a few Ravens that are posting great numbers and hopefully contributing to your wins.
Let’s take a look at who starts and who sits this week vs. the Steelers.
Next: Start or Sit: Agent 89
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?