Justin Forsett: SIT
Predictions: 42 rushing yards, 12 receiving yards
Sep 13, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett (29) and Denver Broncos strong safety David Bruton (30) battle for the ball during the second half at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos won 19-13. Mandatory Credit: Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
I knew that Marc Trestman was a “pass first” type of offensive mind. My impression was that our rushing attack would remain the same but with more passing out of the backfield.
But I didn’t think it would totally diminish Justin Forsett from the stellar performance we witnessed just a year ago. If Trestman’s philosophy doesn’t change a bit to offset the void at receiver, Justin Forsett will fade away by season’s end.
As for fantasy, Forsett just hasn’t shown anything yet that would give him a favorable match-up. To his credit, it’s not totally his fault. It surely is the system.
Next: Start or Sit: Joe Cool
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?