Ravens: Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
5 of 6
Justin Tucker: START
Predictions: 3 PAT made, 1 FG from 20-29 yards, 1 FG from 40-49
Sep 13, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (9) kicks a field goal during the second half against the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos won 19-13. Mandatory Credit: Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
Last week versus the Cincinnati Bengals, Justin Tucker did the unthinkable…. he missed a FG.
Devastating, it was. However, it’s not worth benching the fastest kicker in NFL history to reach 100 FGs and the current record co-holder with a 61-yard FG.
Tucker currently ranks #4 amongst 32 NFL kickers. Why wouldn’t you start a top 5 talent? Don’t be swayed by last week’s miss. Even Muhammad Ali hit the mat before.
Next: Start or Sit: Defense on 3
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?