Justin Forsett: START
Predictions: 109 rushing yards, 32 receiving yards, 1 rushing TD
Finally…. Justin….. HAS COME BACK…. to the RUN GAME!
(homage to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson)
Sep 13, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett (29) carries the ball in the fourth quarter against the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos won 19-13. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
Last week Justin Forsett, with the assistance of the offensive line finding their identity versus the Steelers, rushed for a total of 150 yards, which totals for more yards than the first 3 games combined.
His tenacity in the 2nd half of the game in week 4 kept the Ravens within distance and put Justin Tucker in prime positions to keep the score close.
This week, Forsett goes against a run defense that ranks 2nd to last in the NFL and has allowed an average of 141.5 yards per game. This week, Justin will rush into the end zone.
Next: Start or Sit: Joe Cool
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?