Ravens Week 5 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
5 of 6
Justin Tucker: START
Predictions: 3 PAT made, 1FG each from 20-29, 30-39, & 40-49 yards
Oct 1, 2015; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (9) is congratulated by holder Sam Koch (4) after kicking the game-winning field goal against the Pittsburgh Steelers during overtime at Heinz Field. The Ravens won the game, 23-20 in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
“Just let Tucker win the game.” – Joe Flacco to John Harbaugh, week 4 vs. Steelers
There isn’t much to say here other than you can trust Tucker every week except the bye week. The weather is expected to be rather nice for the game. Which means a 72 yard FG could be possible should Tucker choose to do so.
Next: Start or Sit: Defense! Defense!
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?