Sep 13, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marlon Brown (14) catches a pass during the second half against the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos won 19-13. Mandatory Credit: Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
Stock down: Marlon Brown
After announcing that Steve Smith would be inactive this week, head coach John Harbaugh made the comment that Marlon Brown would have to become a bigger part of the offense. Instead, he put up yet another dud of a performance.
Brown saw four targets but only caught one, registering 0 yards. After showing a ton of promise in his rookie season, Brown has literally fallen off the map despite receiving what feels like countless opportunities.
Regardless of what happens with Smith and Waller next week, the Ravens would be better served decreasing Brown’s snaps and trying to work in some of the other young players.
Next: Stock up
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?