Joe Flacco: START
Predictions: 244 passing yards, 2 passing TDs, 4 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD
Oct 11, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) celebrates after scoring a running touchdown during the first quarter against the Cleveland Browns at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Though it resulted in a loss, Joe Flacco last week vs. the Browns threw for 210 yards with 1 passing TD and he rushed for 2 TDs himself. The 49ers defense ranks 31st overall, where they are 17th against the rush and 30th against the pass. I’d expect that Flacco will spread the wealth with a “win by any means necessary” approach to the offense.
This week, he could get Crockett Gilmore back on the field, who could very well replicate his week 2 stats against Oakland with 88 receiving yards and 2 TDs. If not, he at least poses a threat on the field which could open up the passing game for Aiken, Givens, Williams, or Boyle. All in all, I’d expect Joe to have another game worthy of making him a fantasy starting QB.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?