Justin Forsett: SIT
Predictions: (if he plays), 72 rushing yards, 13 passing yards, 0 TDs
Nov 24, 2014; New Orleans, LA, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett (29) walks off the field after their 34-27 win over the New Orleans Saints at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Mandatory Credit: Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports
As it stands, Justin Forsett is a game time decision this week versus the 49ers. For that reason, rookie Javorius (Buck) Allen may assume the starting role.
I’d expect a big game from Buck should Trestman decide to go with a run first offensive approach this week as he did the last 2 weeks, when Forsett racked up over 100 yards in both games.
Or, should the game plan not be so run heavy, Buck will split the carries with two newly acquired running backs, Raheem Mostert and Terrence Magee. San Francisco is ranked 17th against the rush which isn’t too far from the Ravens 14th ranked rush defense.
Needless to say, Forsett, playing or not, won’t be the same Forsett that we’ve seen against the Steelers and Browns.
Next: Start or Sit: Legatron
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?