Ravens Week 6 Fantasy Football Preview and Predictions
Oct 11, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (5) reacts after throwing a first quarter touchdown during the first quarter against the Cleveland Browns at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
Of course we’d like nothing more than a Ravens win on the road to begin our 2nd west coast tour as the Ravens will face the 49ers this week and then prepare for the Arizona Cardinals next week.
Last week the Ravens had a 4th quarter meltdown and gave Josh McCown a game worth of career highs. The 49ers found their offensive rhythm late in the 4th quarter against the Giants, but failed to stop Eli Manning in the last 2 minutes of the game and walked away with a loss as well. So now we have 2 teams that are 1-4 looking to salvage their season with some momentum and confidence that only this game will bring.
It’s a must-win for both. A do or die situation.
Baltimore Ravens 23
San Francisco 49ers 20
(I’m glad this game is during the daytime. That way there won’t be any funny business with the stadium lighting).
Next: Ravens keys to victory for week 6
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?