Oct 18, 2015; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Baltimore Ravens cornerback Shareece Wright (35) grabs on to San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Anquan Boldin (81) during the third quarter at Levi
After his horrendous performance against his former team last week, Wright was publicly blasted both on the field and via the press by head coach John Harbaugh. It will be a major upset if the young corner even makes it to the offseason before he finds himself back on the waiver wire.
And that shouldn’t surprise anyone after the 49ers, who field one of the NFL’s worst pass defenses, let Wright walk just a couple of weeks ago. The Ravens are obviously in need of healthy bodies at cornerback, but it’s hard to see what they saw in Wright that made them want to sign him in the first place.
Next: Courtney Upshaw
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?