Baltimore Ravens: 5 Worst Draft Picks Ever
Brace Yourself Baltimore Ravens Fans: Disappointments From The Past Ahead
Today we are going to look at the biggest gaffes in the drafting record of the Baltimore Ravens. No Breshad Perriman isn’t on this list. The jury is still out on him; let him touch the football field before you run him out of town. This list doesn’t account for players who were robbed of a chance to succeed due to early injuries. Dan Cody for example was not a draft bust, but a sequence of bad luck.
More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
- NFL Draft Profile: Anthony Richardson is the perfect pivot for Baltimore Ravens
- New Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code for Ravens Fans
The Ravens have a pretty strong draft record overall, but there are some major errors to account for. To be on this list, the drafted player must have had at least a little bit of an opportunity. He must have had high expectations, and he had to perform way below these observations.
Finally to be one of the Ravens worst draft busts, it had to cost the organization. Ramone Harewood ended up being a bad player but it’s not like a sixth round pick failing breaks the Ravens back. Players like this do no qualify to be on this list. Though the term qualify is admittedly ironic.
Next: 5. Terrence Cody, DT (Alabama)