3. Michael Campanaro
The Ravens traded back into the draft to get Michael Campanaro in 2014. Injuries have kept Campanaro off the field. The frustrating thing is that every time Campanaro touches the field, he shows he can make things happen. So far he has just gotten 12 receptions and 2 rushing attempts, playing in just eight games. He also has found the end zone twice.
More from Ravens News
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Campanaro has a special skill set. When he has the ball in the open field, he is awfully hard to catch. He is an instinctual ball carrier, with a high football IQ and a propensity for doing amazing things. If Campanaro can stay healthy for a full 16 game season, he can put up big time numbers.
Campanaro would be a nice weapon for the Ravens offense to have. Marc Trestman is all about the yards after the catch. That is a stat a healthy Campanaro could rule.
Next: 2. Za'Darius Smith