WR Breshad Perriman – Partially torn ACL – Level of concern: Low
Just when we thought Breshad Perriman was lost for the season with an ACL injury, our prayers were answered as it was reported that he did not need surgery and would be back for the start of the regular season. Perriman is a great kid and had to go through an emotionally draining offseason this year, so I’m glad to see that he’ll be able to get on the field and show us what he can do.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
A true partial tear of the ACL is an extremely rare injury and was likely overstated when reported due to MRI’s not being completely accurate. His tear was small enough that he was given a stem cell injection by Dr. James Andrews. If everything goes well, Perriman should be back at some point in training camp.
The Ravens went out and got Mike Wallace and drafted Chis Moore as insurance in the event that Perriman went down, and even with the good news of Perriman returning, they will still have a role in the offense this year.
Breshad Perriman could be the next Julio Jones, seriously the kid has unbelievable talent. I can’t wait to see him out on the field and proving his doubters wrong.
Next: A Receiver Chasing 1,000 receptions