3 Reasons The Ravens Need Dominant Rushing Attack
1 of 4
Why Everything Starts With The Run Game
One of the traditional strengths of a Baltimore Ravens football team is a dominant rushing attack. From Jamal Lewis, to Ray Rice, to Justin Forsett, the running back has always been a crucially important member of the Ravens.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
The Ravens had an offense in 2014, that was pretty dynamic. It all started with Gary Kubiak’s commitment to running the football. The Ravens had an identity. It was obvious. Now it is equally obvious that the Ravens must get back to this identity. It could be the key to winning in the 2016 season.
So here are three reasons why the Ravens so desperately need to get back to running the football with the best of them.
Next: A Quarterback's Best Friend