Training Camp is the time to prove yourself. Some players have more proving to do than others:
The Baltimore Ravens are really beginning their season. The offseason, as grueling as it was, is over. The Ravens have made it to the hottest days of the summer, which means training camp is here. For the starters, this is just an annoyance, a formality that they must endure. For the players with less job security, this is a golden opportunity to earn (or keep) a job.
More from Ebony Bird
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
- NFL Draft Profile: Anthony Richardson is the perfect pivot for Baltimore Ravens
- New Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code for Ravens Fans
- Why Baltimore Ravens might use non-exclusive franchise tag on Lamar Jackson
“The Castle” is as luxurious as training camp gets, though the sweaty practice field is nobody’s friend. It’s where the proverbial blood, sweat and tears are shed. It’s where the boys are separated from the men. It isn’t exaggeration, it isn’t cliché, training camp is not a place for the faint of heart.
Some players are on their last chance. Some players are desperate. For these players the rigorous test of camp is what they live for. There can be only 53 men on the active roster. When everything is said and done, tough decisions will be made. Here are five players who have to prove themselves in training camp.
Next: 5. Arthur Brown