By the end of the month the Ravens have to trim the roster from 90 to 75 players. Here is my projection of the first 15 players cut from the roster:
The Baltimore Ravens have some hard decisions to make. Some of these decisions aren’t so challenging. It is important to remember that the Ravens have 90 players vying for a spot on their 53 man roster. At the end of training camp and the preseason, the Ravens will say goodbye to 47 football players. Many of these aspiring athletes never really had a chance.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Today we’re going to look at the players that have the steepest hill to climb. These players have little hope of making the active roster. There shouldn’t be any real surprises here. With these players getting cut isn’t a matter of if, but a matter of when. They have a little less than a month to prove that they belong wearing the purple and black.
With that in mind, we might as well jump into the cruel predictions. The Ravens have until 4pm on August 30th to make 15 cuts. These are the most likely players to be cut first.
Next: Roster Cuts 1-5