5 Ravens Roster Bubble Players Who Helped Their Stock
Today we’re looking at roster bubbles that are less likely to pop after the first preseason game.
One thing the Ravens aren’t lacking going into the 2016 season is competition for who’s going to make it on the 53 man roster. They are deep in so many positions. They are going to have to make some tough decisions when it comes to who to keep on the roster and who to cut.
This is obviously a good problem to have, especially after a season that was littered with injuries. The Ravens had an exciting draft with five picks in the fourth round alone. Because there are so many new additions to the team, there are now more tough decisions to make. There are also many guys on the team who are fighting for a job.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
In last night’s win over the Panthers, there were many reasons to hope for the best, and a few guys really stepped up and showed that they’re serious about getting a spot on the 53-man roster. These players are in danger of getting cut but they’re in less danger today than they were before the game.
Next: 1. Tavon Young