Predicting The Baltimore Ravens 53 Man Roster
The Baltimore Ravens have some brutally tough decisions to make. While roster cuts don’t begin until the 30th, I figured waiting until then would be cheating. That’s why after two preseason games I have a prediction for the 53 man roster:
Before I get into the final decisions, I have to stress how hard this process truly is. On two pieces of paper I listed all 90 players, organized by position. As I started crossing names off, it wasn’t too bad. The closer I got to having the 53 players figured out, the harder the decisions were.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Betting on sports, especially football is always hard to do. Betting on how the roster will shake out, is even tougher than predicting the outcome to a game. There are so many variables. Different people can come up with completely different answers here. I tried to think how John Harbaugh and company have to think. When I looked at each position, I asked how much does each player bring to the team. Special teams became an equalizer in some cases.
For what its worth, here is the Ravens 53 man roster as I see it. This isn’t a depth chart. While it is grouped by position, the order can shake around a bit.