Baltimore Ravens: 5 Things We Learned In Preseason
The Baltimore Ravens won’t play their starters again until they battle the Buffalo Bills in week one. Here is what we have learned in the first three preseason games.
The Baltimore Ravens are 3-0 in the preseason. While the record doesn’t matter, we have learned some very important things about this team. Most importantly the core players of this team saw their injuries heal. Joe Flacco has been under center throughout training camp; he also made a stellar preseason debut against the Lions, this past weekend. Terrell Suggs got back on the field as well and Elvis Dumervil and Steve Smith Sr. have returned to practice.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Injuries still play a concern. Kenneth Dixon will miss a month of football and Ben Watson is out for the entire season. Dennis Pitta’s finger has kept him out of practice for weeks. Overall though, the Ravens have gotten pretty healthy. We’re finally starting to see what this team is going to look like.
The Ravens dominated the Detroit Lions with a 30-9 victory. Everything is pointing to a great year for the purple and black. These are the five very important things that we have learned this preseason.
Next: 1. Ronnie Stanley Looks The Part