Ravens Vs. Jaguars: Last Minute Bullet Points
Ravens Vs. Jaguars: Here are some last minute bullet points:
The Ravens and Jaguars were originally division rivals of the old AFC Central. The Jaguars hold an 11-8 lead in games over the Ravens.
The Ravens Lost 22-20 to the Jaguars last season. When a last second face mask penalty occurred, the Jaguars got off the game winning field goal.
Related Story: Ravens Must Rattle Blake Bortles
The Jaguars are 0-2 after being one of the most hyped teams going into the season. In week one they gave the Packers a test. In week 2 the Jaguars got beaten down by the San Diego Chargers. The Ravens have a history of slow starts on the road. After spotting the Browns 20-2 this is a big time concern. The Ravens have to get off to a fast start in this game.
More from Ebony Bird
- 3 Biggest Needs for Ravens in NFL Draft
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
Blake Bortles is a prolific passer. He threw for over 300 yards in both games this season. Last season he had a jaw dropping 4,428 yards.
Allen Robinson is one of the best receivers in the NFL. Robinson caught nine passes for 126 yards so far this season. Last season he caught 80 passes for 1,400 yards and 14 touchdowns. Allen Hurns is pretty good too, which makes a tough combo for the Ravens secondary to stop.
The Ravens rushing attack has under performed this season. The Ravens rushing attack ranks 23rd overall going into the week 3.
Next: Exploring Ravens Defensive Dominance
- The Ravens have the second ranked defense in the NFL. The Ravens have the second ranked pass defense.
- The Jaguars have a one dimensional offense. They have the 5th ranked passing attack and the 30th ranked rushing attack.