Even at an 8-8 record, the Ravens still had a chance to make the playoffs at the end of the season. Here are 3 games they wish they could have back.
For teams that did not make the playoffs, there are always the “what-ifs.” What if they could’ve pulled out the last second win or what if they could’ve played a complete 4 quarters. For the Baltimore Ravens, there were many of these this season. They finished the season at a disappointing 8-8 but could have easily finished 11-5 or 10-6.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Keep in mind, the Ravens had a chance to make the playoffs. There were not many losses this season where they were blown out. In most cases, they held the lead coming into the 4th quarter or had a chance to win at the end of the game.
They controlled their own destiny at the end of the season, but could not win the big games. If you take away 2 or 3 losses then they most likely make the playoffs in a wild-card spot. Instead, they must address problems on both sides of the ball and look towards 2017.
Here are 3 games in 2016 the Ravens wish they could have back