With Kenneth Dixon suspended for the first four games of the season, Terrance West will see most of the carries early on. Free agent addition Danny Woodhead should also see a considerable amount of touches. His versatility as a receiver makes him a dangerous weapon in the Ravens backfield that they haven’t had since Ray Rice.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Lorenzo Taliaferro makes the roster, but at fullback. He will take over the starting job with Kyle Juszczyk gone. Taliaferro has experience at the position and it should be an easy transition.
When Dixon comes back from suspension, the Ravens will have to drop a player. It’s not the most ideal situation but you have to have Dixon on the roster. He’s too much of a talent to keep off.