The Baltimore Ravens have a lot of room for optimism, but today we’re looking at the other side of the coin:
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
I’ve been pretty optimistic about the Baltimore Ravens. When you look at the moves they made this offseason, it’s hard not to be. In a perfect world, I could go to sleep without a few fears creeping into prevalent spaces in my football world. You may have noticed that this isn’t a perfect world. Today we have to look at the things that could hold Baltimore back from its high hopes.
I want to preface this with the thought that after you read this post, you don’t have to walk off the cliff. These are just possible roadblocks. The good news is that if we can see them coming, you have to think John Harbaugh can too. Secondly, no perfect team has ever won the Super Bowl. Even the 1972 Miami Dolphins made mistakes, they just never lost a game. The Ravens have won two Super Bowls, and in both years they shocked the world.
Finally, I just want to point out that injuries are not included in this list of our concerns. Injuries are an uncontrollable factor. They happen. We don’t know how to predict the impact of injuries until they happen. Since injuries are a given, I’ll give you three other concerns for the 2017 season.