Baltimore Ravens: 5 things we want to see against the Rams
3. Continued success for Kamalei Correa and Orlando Brown Jr.:
The Ravens fanbase was just about to write off Kamalei Correa before he shined in the preseason debut. Correa had three sacks and an interception against the Chicago Bears. He was moved back to outside linebacker and it looks like that move could bring promising results. Was this a sign of things to come for the Ravens former second round pick? That is what he has to answer against the Rams.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Orlando Brown Jr. got a lot of playing time in the first preseason game. He looked like a player that could be a day one starter, so it will be interesting to see how much he plays. If he plays sharp to start the game and is removed quickly from the exhibition game, that will be a good sign. Brown Jr. has so much potential, and his success would be very rewarding for the team. Not only would it be a feel good story, but Brown Jr. starting at right tackle would shape the best scenario for the offensive line.
Correa needs to prove that last Thursday wasn’t a fluke. He must prove that he belongs in a very crowded group at outside linebacker. Brown Jr. has to look sharp for a second straight week. If he can do that he has a good job of earning the starting job. Brown Jr. is a rookie, and his job this preseason is to remove any doubt about his performance. Baltimore needs to see continued success from both Brown Jr. and Correa.