Baltimore Ravens will open and close at home:
Nothing is more crucial to a team than having a good home-field advantage. Having the crowd roaring when the defense is on the field and hyping up the offense is what teams love from their fans. The Baltimore Ravens have themselves a pretty good fan base better known as the “Flock” to support their team.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
I believe that the Ravens are going to be treated nicely this year and open-up 2020 at home. It would be the best way for the team to rebound from its home playoff loss to the Tennessee Titans; a loss that will resonate deeply with fans. Baltimore would love to repay their faithful with a win at home to start the season and send a message that they aren’t to be meddled with this time around.
Plus, the Titans are a home game this year. That would be an even better revenge game for the Ravens.
Additionally, I think Baltimore might luck into a home-closer to end the season. Considering the Ravens are seemingly post-season locks on paper, it would be great to see them close out another great season at home. Fans would be excited to say goodbye to the team before they come back and host a playoff game.
It’s unlikely, but I think opening and closing the 2020 season at home is a possibility for the Ravens.