It’s hard not to be all doom and gloom after the Baltimore Ravens dropped a heart-crushing game to the Kansas City Chiefs, but here are a few positives:
I’m not normally a pessimist, but the Baltimore Ravens performance vs. the Kansas City Chiefs has left me numb and full of questions about the team moving forward. To help counter this, I’ve decided to highlight some of the positives from the game. After all, it isn’t all doom and gloom when you sit at 2-1 in the young season with a very beatable schedule ahead. Let’s dive right into it.
also had a nice 16-yard punt return for Baltimore. The team didn’t capitalize on the return, but Proche looks to be a very good return man option moving forward. Proche is averaging 12.5 yards per return.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
That’s all I got. It isn’t much, but it’s something. The Baltimore Ravens take on the Washington Football Team in week four and hopefully take out some of their frustrations on a mediocre team.