8. Buffalo Bills, 5-2 (9)
Josh Allen came out on fire to start this season, but it does appear that things are leveling off a little. Getting a healthy John Brown back in the fold should help open up some of those easy passing alleys again, but the offense needs to get on track. This team is skilled enough to make a serious run.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 5-2 (8)
There are a ton of 5-2 teams this season, right? But only one of them has a quarterback with six Lombardi trophies and a defense that is rolling like this one. They appear to be gaining consistency on offense, which should put the rest of the league on notice.
6. Tennessee Titans, 5-1 (3)
The Titans are a legitimate contender, and they proved that again this week, even in a loss against the Steelers. They need to get out to faster starts, and their pass defense is a cause for concern. But this is a very, very good team and will be a tough out in the playoffs.
5. Seattle Seahawks, 5-1 (1)
Seattle can, and does, score on any team they face. The problem, however, is other teams are doing the same to them. They dropped an amazingly fun game to watch against Arizona on Sunday night, and that rematch is already seen as “Must-watch TV” in my house.