Baltimore Ravens climb back up in latest power rankings
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 6-3 (4)
This would be one of those teams above the Titans that lost this week, but I still feel they should be ranked higher than them. At least for now. The Bucs got waxed by the Saints, again, telling me this is a bad matchup for them. Let’s see how they bounce back.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
7. Seattle Seahawks, 6-2 (3)
They have an amazing offense and a quarterback who is in the conversation for league MVP. But it’s time we start really taking stock of this defense. Buffalo blew it up this week, and they are not the first to do that. They cannot afford a less-than-stellar showing by Wilson. Ever.
6. Buffalo Bills, 7-2 (8)
Josh Allen got hot again, and the Bills lit up the Seahawks’ defense for a signature win for the team and its young signal-caller. They need to get their own defense back on track, as well as their running game, but consider the Bills dangerous. Like, really, really, dangerous.
5. New Orleans Saints, 6-2 (7)
They are officially the Tampa-buster of the league so far, and they might now be hitting their stride. Talented on defense and offense, the Saints have been a little sluggish on both sides from time to time. If they have it figured out, watch out, rest of the league.