5 NFL Draft Prospects ESPN is linking to Baltimore Ravens

Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
1 of 5

As we get closer to the 2023 NFL draft we are honing in on who exactly the Baltimore Ravens will select in the first round. ESPN analytics has been digesting mock drafts, looking through sportsbook odds, and trying to determine who the most likely players are for each slot.

While the method is not perfect, it does give a few options to consider, and there is a long list of potential choices by the Ravens when it is all said and done. So, who are the five most likely players to be selected by the Baltimore Ravens?

5. Quentin Johnston remains a likely option for Baltimore Ravens

Even with the addition of Odell Beckham Jr. you can see that this list is skewing toward a wide receiver. Quentin Johnston has been someone mocked to the Baltimore Ravens throughout this process, so it is no surprise that ESPN has him modeled to go here. If anything, it may be surprising that he is not the most likely option.

One of the reasons for that is that ESPN gives Johnston about a 25% chance of being selected before this pick, so they do reduce the odds that he will be the Ravens guy. Still, with nearly a 75% chance he is on the board, the fit makes sense.

This is not the most talented wide receiver class, but that could end up helping the Ravens. They may be able to sit back at 22 and see that the best wide receiver in the class, or at least on their personal board is still sitting there.

It would be interesting to see how Johnston would fit with Odell Beckham in the mix. While you can argue that wide receiver is less of a need, it still is a need. Still, of all the wide receivers Johnston may be more redundant is skill set. The Ravens may want a receiver who is better in the slot than Beckham or Johnston. At the same time, they may think the size of Johnston can complement the potential speed of Beckham.