Aug 16, 2014; Arlington, TX, USA; Dallas Cowboys defensive end Zach Minter (79) rushes against Baltimore Ravens quarterback Keith Wenning (10) in the fourth quarter at AT&T Stadium. The Ravens beat the Cowboys 37-30. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
How much will Keith Wenning play?
After the Ravens drafted Wenning, he was expected to come in and compete with disappointing backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
But Wenning has failed to impress, turning in a horrid performance against the Cowboys in the second game of the preseason, and not even playing in the third game against the Redskins Saturday night.
More from Ravens News
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
The Ravens are likely planning on sneaking Wenning onto the practice squad after Thursday night, so how much will they want to play him?
Even though it is unlikely, if Wenning came out and suddenly lit it up against the Saints, it might peak another team’s interest. It will be interesting to see how the Ravens play this card.