Jan 10, 2015; Foxborough, MA, USA; Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker (9) celebrates with teammates after kicking field goal against the New England Patriots in the third quarter during the 2014 AFC Divisional playoff football game at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark L. Baer-USA TODAY Sports
In: Justin Tucker, Sam Koch, Morgan Cox
This one’s never been in doubt.
In the only position battle more yawn inducing than quarterback, the Ravens have kept three specialists in each of the last six seasons. Tucker is one of the league’s best kickers and is due for an extension, while Koch recently inked a new deal himself.
Cox should be good to go so long as he’s sufficiently healthy following last year’s knee injury.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?