Oct 18, 2015; Santa Clara, CA, USA; San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Anquan Boldin (81) runs after the catch against the Baltimore Ravens during the first quarter at Levi
Jeers: The entire Ravens secondary
Another week of football, another week where the Ravens secondary is burned to a literal crisp. Former Ravens Anquan Boldin and Torrey Smith took turns all day hitting big plays and racking up yardage seemingly at will.
While the defensive front seven shut down running back Carlos Hyde (21 rushes for 55 yards, 2.6 yards per carry), Colin Kaepernick had a field day through the air. Despite struggling most of this season, Kap finished with an unbelievable stat line of 16/27, 340 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions.
It might be hard to admit, but this year’s Ravens secondary might be even worse than last year’s.
Next: Lawrence Guy
More from Ebony Bird
- Ravens’ Super Bowl odds stagnant amidst Lamar Jackson trade rumors
- New Caesars-BetMGM Promo Code: Get Over $2,000
- Ravens 2024 Super Bowl odds (Questions around Lamar Jackson’s future doesn’t keep Baltimore’s odds down)
- Special BetMGM Maryland Promo: Get $1,000 Now
- 5 Georgia Bulldogs the Ravens might draft to follow Todd Monken