2016 NFL Draft: Day 2
- If there’s a player that the Ravens want or didn’t believe he would be there, they should feel free to trade up. We all know that the Ravens were destroyed by injuries last year and I still think we have a very good team. That’s why so we can justify trading up. In general, NFL teams seem to be willing to trade there picks more than ever. Look at all the trades in round one
- I know Myles Jack is there but even he is concerned about his knee. I’m sure the Ravens are equally concerned. The Ravens should pass on Jack and target Kevin Dodd. Dodd is a very talented pass rusher. He is somebody who I would compare to Terrell Suggs. His hype wasn’t there but watch the tape because his talent is.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
- Emmanuel Ogbah is a defensive end from Oklahoma State. He is someone who I believe is a true second round talent. He is also someone who can play with hands in the dirt and one that can play as a stand up outside linebacker. I really like this prospect.
- Noah Spence is the defensive end from Kentucky. We all know by now about his dismissal from Ohio State, but he is another young man who had accepted his punishment and had moved on. Now we should move on. To me he’s not as polished as Dodd, or even Ogbah, but he is a stud nonetheless with some teaching from Suggs, and Dumervill could be the better of the three.
- Braxton Miller is a wide receiver from Ohio State. Now he will definitely be a project, but one that should be considered taking on with a third round pick. We wouldn’t need him to step in this year and be amazing because I actually like our WR group. But as others will leave and retire that’s when he could step in, he’s a very athletic talent that could play well in the NFL