2. The attendance list isn’t one to worry about
As previously mentioned, OTAs are voluntary practices. While it’s highly encouraged, players aren’t forced to attend. Today, the public got a glimpse of which players were present and absent from Thursday’s practice.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
There’s really nothing to worry about from this list. John Harbaugh later clarified that Brown missed practice due to a personal matter and that Mosley was dealing with an ankle tweak. It is important to note that Mosley is entering the final year of his rookie contract and the two sides have yet to agree on a contract extension. How that will play out further into the offseason will be interesting to watch.
Marshal Yanda and Jimmy Smith continue to recover while Weddle, Carr, and Suggs are seasoned veterans. At this point in their careers, the goal is to remain healthy. The less risk of injury they face on the field before the season, the better.