Baltimore takes down the Falcons: Handing out 3 Ravens game balls
One missed extra-point does not define a season, and Justin Tucker is having one of his best yet. Against the Falcons, Tucker made all four of his field goal attempts, including a clutch 47-yard long. And for what it’s worth, Tucker was also 2/2 on his extra point attempts. Tucker walked away from Atlanta adding 14-points to his impressive resume.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
We all know how incredible Justin Tucker is and how lucky Ravens fans are to have the NFL’s most accurate kicker ever. Still, it’s days like this that make us truly appreciate his greatness. There’s practically nowhere on the football field that makes Ravens Flock nervous about him connecting for three-points. Tucker has both a big leg and the accuracy to always give Baltimore hope for adding any sort of points onto the board. He’s one of the biggest reasons, if not the biggest, that the team can consistently put points on the board and bury opponents quickly.
So long as Justin Tucker remains in Charm City, the team will always be in position to score. In Tucker we trust ’till the day we die. Therefore, giving Justin Tucker a game ball is as easy as a 50+ yard field goal for the veteran kicker.