3 reasons Baltimore Ravens can overcome Matt Skura injury
2. The entire offensive line has been playing well
The Ravens offensive line has been one of the best surprises this year. Bradley Bozeman has proven himself at guard. There are times where he can improve as a pass protector, yet he is one of the best run blocking guards in football. The Ravens have the best running game in the NFL and it’s largely due to having Bozeman and Marshal Yanda at the guard positions. The Ravens are still going to be better at run blocking than every team in the NFL. The Ravens’ identity comes just as much from the offensive line as it does from Lamar Jackson.
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?
Ronnie Stanley may just be the best left tackle in the NFL. Stanley is a great pass protector and his athleticism is a huge part of the Ravens rushing attack. Orlando Brown Jr. is a powerful right tackle that has avoided a second year slump. If Mekari can just be adequate, the Ravens still have an offensive line that sets everything up for the Lamar Jackson experience.
It’s hard to believe that months ago Jermaine Eluemunor was competing for a starting job on this offensive line. It’s hard to believe that I was concerned that the Ravens wouldn’t have good enough play at the center or left guard positions. I am severely guilty of doubting this offensive line. If this season has taught me anything, it’s to have faith in the Ravens when it comes to winning the battle in the trenches.