Oct 13, 2013; Baltimore, MD, USA; Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) is pressured by Baltimore Ravens linebacker Pernell McPhee (90) and linebacker Terrell Suggs (55) at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mitch Stringer-USA TODAY Sports
Green Bay Packers
All-time regular season record: 1-4, 0.200%
Playoff record: N/A
Points for/against: 112/108
The Ravens have only played the Packers once in the John Harbaugh/Joe Flacco era, losing by a mere 2 points back in October of 2013. But prior to that, the Packers have always had their number, outside of a 48-3 drubbing in December of 2005.
These two powerhouse franchises from opposite conferences won’t meet in 2015 either, meaning that they would have to both make the Super Bowl for a rematch. That isn’t a far fetched thought when you consider that the Packers are the current Super Bowl favorites, and both teams got very close last season.
Next: Indianapolis Colts
More from Ebony Bird
- Will Baltimore Ravens be rewarded for risky Lamar Jackson decision?
- The Baltimore Ravens Big Gamble
- Ravens Super Bowl odds present fascinating insight on Lamar Jackson’s future
- Should Baltimore Ravens be interested in this recently released WR
- Do the Baltimore Ravens have serious interest in this free agent wide out?